Fire Extinguisher Training Back
Coast Fire Equipment performs on site Fire Training. All work will follow the codes set by SB-198, by licensed personnel with years of training experience.
- During the Fire Demo the technician will explain the different types of extinguishers in the workplace, and what fires they can and cannot extinguish.
- Show how to properly hold and use the fire extinguisher. Pass system pull pin, aim hose or nozzle; squeeze handle and sweep hose or nozzle.
- How far to stand from fire.
- What to look for in the spray pattern of the extinguisher and the basic construction of a fire extinguisher.
- Point out specific hazards, which have a potential for fires relevant to your job site.
- Answer questions from the participants.
- Allow each person to conduct hands on training with the fire extinguisher on a live two-stage fire conducted on the premises.
- Give specific pointers to people on what they are doing right and wrong while monitoring their safety, and answering any further questions.
- Clean up area, take away any refuse from the fire demo.
There will be Award Certificates of completion to all those who participate in the training exercise.
Please contact us by either Phone or Email for quotes or any questions you may have.